Cerulean Sins~An Anita Blake RPG
    Not logged in [Login ]

CURRENTLY * SITE MAP * POPULAR PEOPLE * STAFF * WINNERS       [collapse]
IMPORTANT LINKS: RULES * THE PLOT * CHAR DIR * CHAR REPS * WHO'S WHO * BANNED & NEEDED * COUNTS & CAPS
C U R R E N T L Y
Important Threads
Last Updated: 08/21/13

Going On Right Now
>> CS will be closing down for a few months.

>> In that time, canon and world lore will be reworked and rewritten.

>> Current Leaders will be invited to have input on the writing and plot evolution of their groups.

>> Individuals remaining on CS and returning when it reopens will also be given a gift for their patience.

SWITCH ACCOUNTS?
Username:

Password:

Invisible? Secure?

register * forgot password
NAVIGATION
*Must Reads!

STAFF
ADMIN
AIM: SeptemberIsForSinners
YIM: SeptemberIsForSinners
Email: SeptemberIsForSinners@gmail.com
My name is Seven and I have been role playing for a hell of a long time. 15 years, I think, though the count is always going up. I usually only have a handful of characters in play but I am a sucker for big, juicy, dramatic plots and if you need some help kick-starting a character I may even be willing to make you someone to play with and help that along. My characters range from sweethearts to sadists, so whatever your needs I likely have you covered. Questions, comments, or concerns? Feel free to message me on IMs or U2Us and I will get back to you ASAP, I'm happy to help you with whatever you need.
FOUNDER
Email: cscourt@ymail.com
YIM: ThePursuitofRP
Hello! My name is Courtney but I often go by Court. I like in Sunny Florida! I'm 26 and play a bunch of characters! I started Cerulean Sins a little over a Year ago and have been rping for a longer than I'm willing to admit. My first Forum RPG was an Anita Blake one and I just stuck with it. I am always around to answer questions when I'm awake and love to hear ideas and bounce plots so don't hesitate to contact me!
ADMIN
Email: breathe.beautiful@gmail.com
YIM: rpg_web_v
Hey guys! First, welcome to CS! I go by Veronica in the cbox below, and I play a bunch of characters. I'm always open to plot some more, new players and existing players alike. If you have any questions or issues or suggestions, feel free to contact me at anytime! I also manage the code portion of the forum and the entire network of sites - if you have suggestions for that as well, let me know! See you around :)
ADMIN
AIM: SeptemberIsForSinners; YIM: SeptemberIsForSinners
Email: SeptemberIsForSinners@gmail.com
My name is Seven and I have been role playing for a hell of a long time. 15 years, I think, though the count is always going up. I usually only have a handful of characters in play but I am a sucker for big, juicy, dramatic plots and if you need some help kick-starting a character I may even be willing to make you someone to play with and help that along. My characters range from sweethearts to sadists, so whatever your needs I likely have you covered. Questions, comments, or concerns? Feel free to message me on IMs or U2Us and I will get back to you ASAP, I'm happy to help you with whatever you need.
ADMIN
AIM: ShioriJaganshi
YIM: jaylyncol
Greetings and Salutations! My name is Shay. I have been roleplaying for over ten years and been parts of various site staffs for more than 6 years. I am on most every evening, Eastern time. Feel free to contact me via messengers or U2U if you ever have any questions, concerns, or ideas. I’m always up for new plots. I’m a teacher by trade, so I’m usually pretty good about explaining things.
ADMIN
YIM: relinablake
Hi I'm Mason. Though I'm usually in sunny Florida currently I'm in NJ. I've been rping Anita Blake,Harry Potter and a handful of other fandoms for over five years now. I'm a giant nerd mostly into scifi/Fanasty. If you ever have any questions feel free to message me.
AIM: flashfrozenfire
YIM: flashfrozenfire
Greetings mortals! My name is Theo. I'm a divergent godling of vaugely greco-roman heritage responsible for the overseeing of all things RP in this age. As such I've been RPing for a great many years, and have been on the staff of more sites than can easily be counted. I'm perfectly approachable by u2u, messenger, or prayer and you can feel free to talk to me about anything, or nothing in particular if that's what you want. I'm always up for new plots and new partners so send me a message and let's play.

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Full Character Template

Writer:

Member Is Offline.

Level:
Abilities:

[*] posted on 2-18-2011 at 13:54

Basic Information

So, here is the short and dirty of Character Applications:

Remember You only have 14 days to post a completed character with the subject line as LAST NAME, first name to the Pending Characters section.

• You may post an incomplete app there if you have to take a break with WIP (work in progress) somewhere in the subject line.

• Only include the parts of the template that applies to your character. A normal human shouldn’t have bloodline or appearance of their beast, for example.

Ratios are important to consider when creating your character. Here at CS we like a 1;1;2 ratio for alphas (masters) to betas to omegas with omegas always being preferred. Also, a ratio of 1:3 minor/misc species characters to major species characters is required. (Please be considerate of the canon we are trying to uphold!)

• Please avoid using names and play bys already in use by other players. You can check the Character Directory to see what names are taken and Character Representatives to see what play bys are in use.

Do Not post in the in character forums until your application has been approved. You may post in the Cbox or in the Ooc forums.

• You must post in the Character Directory, Character Representative list, and the Whos Who before your application will be approved.

• Leaders must be earned through in character and out of character efforts. Please see Your File for more information. While all leaders can be challenged, please communicate your intentions EARLY to work with the people involved towards your goal.

Writer:

Member Is Offline.

Level:
Abilities:

[*] posted on 2-18-2011 at 14:02

Name: Your Name

Contact Information: Please provide some way to get in touch with you, just in case!

Code Word: This can be found in the Rules. Your character will not be approved if you do not have the Codeword.

Adoptable? Should you leave the site for three or more months would you be willing to give your character up for Adoption? (Yes/No)

Writing Disclaimer:
Quote:
I understand that here on Cerulean Sins, a post is required to have at least 300 words - with the average being closer to 500 words. Aim for three well rounded paragraphs and you will do well. All writing is in third person past tense, and in proper grammar rather than texting-speech.

[] I understand and agree - I will communicate if I have issues or concerns

Name: Characters Name or the name they go by.

Sexuality: Straight? Gay? Bi?

Dominant/Switch/Submissive: Make sure you don't have all Dom characters, they don't have to be weak or pushovers.

RP Sample: Make sure that it meets our minimum requirements! This is an idea of how you write and how this character will be played. ***YOU CAN DELETE THIS ITEM IF THIS ISN'T YOUR FIRST APPROVED CHARACTER.

Persona: Personality must be at least one full paragraph

Weakness: At least one paragraph

Appearance: At least one Paragraph

History: At least three Paragraphs. Where did they come from? How was their childhood? Did they live in Miami? Did they move around a lot? This is pretty much their story up until they came to Miami, or up until they came into the game if they were from Miami and yes people are born in Miami!

Goals: What do you want your character to achieve? Maybe to become a master, an alpha? Do you have any plans for them as a character? Or do they have plans for themselves? Do they want to find love, a job, a career, finish school get a puppy? Whatever applies, and please make this at least a paragraph.

Anything Else: Anything you might want to add about your character, OOC or IC. (ex: Personal scent, favorite color, favorite song, childhood dream, any vocal accent, feel of their aura if any, etc)

Panwere

Panwere Level: Add all lycanthrope power levels, +1 per beast.

Panwere Type: Natural/Man-Made **Please note, the plot does not yet allow the creation of man-made panweres, and natural panweres are very rare.

Panwere Abilities: Perks and Consequences. See this thread.

Active Strands: List all lycanthrope strands that have manifested into a beast. Must have at least 2 to be a panwere.

Inactive Strands: List all lycanthrope strands that the character has which have not yet activated/caused their first shift and birth into omega level 0.

***ADD A LYCANTHROPE SECTION PER BEAST THAT YOUR PANWERE CURRENTLY HAS ACTIVATED WITHIN THEMSELVES.

Lycanthrope

Species:

Position in Group: Please confirm pre-existing membership and any given title is acceptable with your species leader; otherwise, your character is a rogue until this changes IC.

Power Level: Alpha/Beta/Omega ** Check out the definitions.

Level: **Omegas start at Level 0, Betas start at Level 6 and Alphas start at Level 12

Beast Form: Picture or description of what your beast looks like; Add details with regards to anything unique about them physically. Also please describe your beast's influence on your human side. Your character WILL be affected, even Alphas. (ex: gets a bad temper, always hungry, wants to screw all the time, can't stand strong smells, wants to be by the water a lot, likes to nap, hides/feels fear around other lycans, etc)

Abilities: Please list the abilities you want in list form, and then add a paragraph to explain how they are unique to your character. "Basic" abilities do not need to be explained. You can create your own powers but they must be approved by the staff - to do so, create a File! We encourage using our own powers.

Shifter

Species:

Position in Group: Please confirm pre-existing membership and any given title is acceptable with your species leader; otherwise, your character is a rogue until this changes IC. Please note that swans are always members of their group unless ex-communicated by the world-wide King and/or Queen, or they can self-exile. Phoenixes have Sunbursts but these are rare and lead by a Count/Countess (also Rare!). Mermaids can be lead by any and so a group is more common.

Age Group: Youth/Teen/Adult/Elder

Mark Status: No Mark/ Mark Inactive/ Mark Active (Active mark means you are alpha, having no mark means you will never be alpha - you either have the potential dormant in you or you don't)

Pure Bloodline? Yes/No (No if a parent or grandparent is human. This effects speed of power growth.)

Level: **Youths start at Level 0, Teens start at Level 6, Adults start at Level 11 and Elders start at Level 16

Shifted Form: One Paragraphs at least, tell us what your character looks like when shifted.

Abilities: Please list the abilities you want in list form, and then add a paragraph to explain how they are unique to your character. "Basic" abilities do not need to be explained. You can create your own powers but they must be approved by the staff - to do so, create a File! We encourage using our own powers.

Bloodline:

Sire: Not everyone is made by the head of their bloodline.

Master: Yes/No (This must be cleared with an Admin if the answer is yes)

Level: **Younger vampires start at Level 0, vampires starting to transition to Master start at level 8, Master vampires start at Level 15

Position in Kiss: Please confirm pre-existing membership and any given title is acceptable with your species leader; otherwise, your character is a rogue until this changes IC.

Abilities: What is special about your human? Are they just sensative? Or can they read minds? Maybe raise the dead? List it here! Also, explain how it is unqiue to them. Not all psychics are the same after all, even the same gifts can be different for person.

Education: Do they understand what they are? Are they just coming into their power? Maybe they attended a higher education school to better understand their powers, or had a mentor. Please explain in a paragraph if they are experienced with their powers or if its unpredictable and if so what triggers it. This is specific to education of their powers, not regular college or highschool for example.

Code:

[u][b]The Typist[/b][/u]

[b]Name:[/b] Your Name

[b]Contact Information:[/b] Please provide some way to get in touch with you, just in case!

[b]Code Word:[/b] This can be found in the Rules. Your character will not be approved if you do not have the Codeword.

[b]Adoptable?[/b] Should you leave the site for three or more months would you be willing to give your character up for Adoption? (Yes/No)

[b]Writing Disclaimer:[/b]
[quote]I understand that here on Cerulean Sins, a post is required to have at least 300 words - with the average being closer to 500 words. Aim for three well rounded paragraphs and you will do well. All writing is in third person past tense, and in proper grammar rather than texting-speech.

[] I understand and agree - I will communicate if I have issues or concerns[/quote]

[u][b]The Character[/u][/b]

[b]Name:[/b] Characters Name or the name they go by.

[b]Age:[/b]

[b]Occupation:[/b]

[b]Gender:[/b]

[b]Sexuality:[/b] Straight? Gay? Bi?

[b]Dominant/Switch/Submissive:[/b] Make sure you don't have all Dom characters, they don't have to be weak or pushovers.

[b]RP Sample:[/b] Make sure that it meets our minimum requirements! This is an idea of how you write and how this character will be played. ***YOU CAN DELETE THIS ITEM IF THIS ISN'T YOUR FIRST APPROVED CHARACTER.

[b]Persona:[/b] Personality must be at least one full paragraph

[b]Weakness:[/b] At least one paragraph

[b]Appearance:[/b] At least one Paragraph

[b]History:[/b] At least three Paragraphs. Where did they come from? How was their childhood? Did they live in Miami? Did they move around a lot? This is pretty much their story up until they came to Miami, or up until they came into the game if they were from Miami and yes people are born in Miami!

[b]Goals:[/b] What do you want your character to achieve? Maybe to become a master, an alpha? Do you have any plans for them as a character? Or do they have plans for themselves? Do they want to find love, a job, a career, finish school get a puppy? Whatever applies, and please make this at least a paragraph.

[b]Anything Else:[/b] Anything you might want to add about your character, OOC or IC. (ex: Personal scent, favorite color, favorite song, childhood dream, any vocal accent, feel of their aura if any, etc)

[u][b]Panwere[/u][/b] ***DELETE THIS SECTION IF NOT A PANWERE.

[b]Panwere Level:[/b] Add all lycanthrope power levels, +1 per beast.

[b]Panwere Type:[/b] Natural/Man-Made **Please note, the plot does not yet allow the creation of man-made panweres, and natural panweres are very rare.

[b]Panwere Abilities:[/b] Perks and Consequences. See [url=http://cerulean-sins.com/viewthread.php?tid=6732#pid46553]this thread[/url].

[b]Active Strands:[/b] List all lycanthrope strands that have manifested into a beast. Must have at least 2 to be a panwere.

[b]Inactive Strands:[/b] List all lycanthrope strands that the character has which have not yet activated/caused their first shift and birth into omega level 0.

***ADD A LYCANTHROPE SECTION PER BEAST THAT YOUR PANWERE CURRENTLY HAS ACTIVATED WITHIN THEMSELVES.

[u][b]Lycanthrope[/u][/b] ***DELETE THIS SECTION IF NOT A LYCANTHROPE.

[b]Species:[/b]

[b]Position in Group:[/b] Please confirm pre-existing membership and any given title is acceptable with your species leader; otherwise, your character is a rogue until this changes IC.

[b]Power Level:[/b] Alpha/Beta/Omega ** Check out the [url=http://cerulean-sins.com/viewthread.php?tid=4904#pid32901]definitions[/url].

[b]Level:[/b] **Omegas start at Level 0, Betas start at Level 6 and Alphas start at Level 12

[b]Beast Form:[/b] Picture or description of what your beast looks like; Add details with regards to anything unique about them physically. Also please describe your beast's influence on your human side. Your character WILL be affected, even Alphas. (ex: gets a bad temper, always hungry, wants to screw all the time, can't stand strong smells, wants to be by the water a lot, likes to nap, hides/feels fear around other lycans, etc)

[b]Abilities:[/b] Please list the abilities you want in list form, and then add a paragraph to explain how they are unique to your character. "Basic" abilities do not need to be explained. You can create your own powers but they must be approved by the staff - to do so, create a File! We encourage using our own powers.

[u][b]Shifter[/u][/b] ***DELETE THIS SECTION IF NOT A SHIFTER.

[b]Species:[/b]

[b]Position in Group:[/b] Please confirm pre-existing membership and any given title is acceptable with your species leader; otherwise, your character is a rogue until this changes IC. Please note that swans are always members of their group unless ex-communicated by the world-wide King and/or Queen, or they can self-exile. Phoenixes have Sunbursts but these are rare and lead by a Count/Countess (also Rare!). Mermaids can be lead by any and so a group is more common.

[b]Age Group:[/b] Youth/Teen/Adult/Elder

[b]Mark Status:[/b] No Mark/ Mark Inactive/ Mark Active (Active mark means you are alpha, having no mark means you will never be alpha - you either have the potential dormant in you or you don't)

[b]Pure Bloodline?[/b] Yes/No (No if a parent or grandparent is human. This effects speed of power growth.)

[b]Level:[/b] **Youths start at Level 0, Teens start at Level 6, Adults start at Level 11 and Elders start at Level 16

[b]Shifted Form:[/b] One Paragraphs at least, tell us what your character looks like when shifted.

[b]Abilities:[/b] Please list the abilities you want in list form, and then add a paragraph to explain how they are unique to your character. "Basic" abilities do not need to be explained. You can create your own powers but they must be approved by the staff - to do so, create a File! We encourage using our own powers.

[b][u]Vampire[/b][/u] ***DELETE THIS SECTION IF NOT A VAMPIRE.

[b]Bloodline:[/b]

[b]Sire:[/b] Not everyone is made by the head of their bloodline.

[b]Master:[/b] Yes/No (This must be cleared with an Admin if the answer is yes)

[b]Level:[/b] **Younger vampires start at Level 0, vampires starting to transition to Master start at level 8, Master vampires start at Level 15

[b]Position in Kiss:[/b] Please confirm pre-existing membership and any given title is acceptable with your species leader; otherwise, your character is a rogue until this changes IC.

[u][b]Gifted Humans[/u][/b] ***DELETE THIS SECTION IF NOT A GIFTED HUMAN.

[b]Abilities:[/b] What is special about your human? Are they just sensative? Or can they read minds? Maybe raise the dead? List it here! Also, explain how it is unqiue to them. Not all psychics are the same after all, even the same gifts can be different for person.

[b]Education:[/b] Do they understand what they are? Are they just coming into their power? Maybe they attended a higher education school to better understand their powers, or had a mentor. Please explain in a paragraph if they are experienced with their powers or if its unpredictable and if so what triggers it. This is specific to education of their powers, not regular college or highschool for example.