Cerulean Sins~An Anita Blake RPG
    Not logged in [Login ]

CURRENTLY * SITE MAP * POPULAR PEOPLE * STAFF * WINNERS       [collapse]
IMPORTANT LINKS: RULES * THE PLOT * CHAR DIR * CHAR REPS * WHO'S WHO * BANNED & NEEDED * COUNTS & CAPS
C U R R E N T L Y
Important Threads
Last Updated: 08/21/13

Going On Right Now
>> CS will be closing down for a few months.

>> In that time, canon and world lore will be reworked and rewritten.

>> Current Leaders will be invited to have input on the writing and plot evolution of their groups.

>> Individuals remaining on CS and returning when it reopens will also be given a gift for their patience.

SWITCH ACCOUNTS?
Username:

Password:

Invisible? Secure?

register * forgot password
NAVIGATION
*Must Reads!

STAFF
ADMIN
AIM: SeptemberIsForSinners
YIM: SeptemberIsForSinners
Email: SeptemberIsForSinners@gmail.com
My name is Seven and I have been role playing for a hell of a long time. 15 years, I think, though the count is always going up. I usually only have a handful of characters in play but I am a sucker for big, juicy, dramatic plots and if you need some help kick-starting a character I may even be willing to make you someone to play with and help that along. My characters range from sweethearts to sadists, so whatever your needs I likely have you covered. Questions, comments, or concerns? Feel free to message me on IMs or U2Us and I will get back to you ASAP, I'm happy to help you with whatever you need.
FOUNDER
Email: cscourt@ymail.com
YIM: ThePursuitofRP
Hello! My name is Courtney but I often go by Court. I like in Sunny Florida! I'm 26 and play a bunch of characters! I started Cerulean Sins a little over a Year ago and have been rping for a longer than I'm willing to admit. My first Forum RPG was an Anita Blake one and I just stuck with it. I am always around to answer questions when I'm awake and love to hear ideas and bounce plots so don't hesitate to contact me!
ADMIN
Email: breathe.beautiful@gmail.com
YIM: rpg_web_v
Hey guys! First, welcome to CS! I go by Veronica in the cbox below, and I play a bunch of characters. I'm always open to plot some more, new players and existing players alike. If you have any questions or issues or suggestions, feel free to contact me at anytime! I also manage the code portion of the forum and the entire network of sites - if you have suggestions for that as well, let me know! See you around :)
ADMIN
AIM: SeptemberIsForSinners; YIM: SeptemberIsForSinners
Email: SeptemberIsForSinners@gmail.com
My name is Seven and I have been role playing for a hell of a long time. 15 years, I think, though the count is always going up. I usually only have a handful of characters in play but I am a sucker for big, juicy, dramatic plots and if you need some help kick-starting a character I may even be willing to make you someone to play with and help that along. My characters range from sweethearts to sadists, so whatever your needs I likely have you covered. Questions, comments, or concerns? Feel free to message me on IMs or U2Us and I will get back to you ASAP, I'm happy to help you with whatever you need.
ADMIN
AIM: ShioriJaganshi
YIM: jaylyncol
Greetings and Salutations! My name is Shay. I have been roleplaying for over ten years and been parts of various site staffs for more than 6 years. I am on most every evening, Eastern time. Feel free to contact me via messengers or U2U if you ever have any questions, concerns, or ideas. I’m always up for new plots. I’m a teacher by trade, so I’m usually pretty good about explaining things.
ADMIN
YIM: relinablake
Hi I'm Mason. Though I'm usually in sunny Florida currently I'm in NJ. I've been rping Anita Blake,Harry Potter and a handful of other fandoms for over five years now. I'm a giant nerd mostly into scifi/Fanasty. If you ever have any questions feel free to message me.
AIM: flashfrozenfire
YIM: flashfrozenfire
Greetings mortals! My name is Theo. I'm a divergent godling of vaugely greco-roman heritage responsible for the overseeing of all things RP in this age. As such I've been RPing for a great many years, and have been on the staff of more sites than can easily be counted. I'm perfectly approachable by u2u, messenger, or prayer and you can feel free to talk to me about anything, or nothing in particular if that's what you want. I'm always up for new plots and new partners so send me a message and let's play.

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Needed Species

Writer:

Member Is Offline.

Level:
Abilities:

[*] posted on 2-18-2011 at 14:09

Hey!

Please consider the following when making your character!

• If your ratio and activity levels allow it, you will be approved for a Beta/Alpha when you apply for it. However, levelling a character from Omega->Beta or Beta->Alpha will take work. Make a File! Ask the Staff for details.

• The "average" character here is of "Omega" power. (Omega lycanthropes, youth/teen/adult shifters, regular vampires WITHOUT transitional powers.) This is NOT only new character, it's also experienced characters that just aren't overly strong. Beta means above average in strength. Alphas are rare and very strong.

Omegas!
Omegas are considered average. Not necessarily "weak", but they would be weaker than Betas and Alphas. They are the MOST COMMON type of lycanthrope. You can play your Omega either freshly infected, not having yet come into power, or just older and not that strong. Remember, you need Omegas to balance out your Betas and Alphas (or equivalents, ie: Master Vampires, Elder Shifters, Counts/Dukes/Sirens).

Blue Tigers
Being a rare color for a rare-ish species, having a hub of blue tigers is rare. However, that is the perk of this plot and having a Blue Chang! After this plot, blue tigers will likely be banned, so come get your chance!

Mermaids
There's a serenity of mermaids that have grouped up together under a leader that allows them to do what they want. They have heard of mermaids massing in Miami and have come to claim their piece of land. They are also implicated in a site-wide plot and drama is soon to fall on their heads.

Servants, Human or Animal, who's Master isn't played actively on CS.
Police (or RPIT) detectives under the age of 27.
Unreasonable business owners (check your age, education, experience, finances, etc before doing this!)

Necromancers
Humans with Magic (Witches, Animators, Gifted Humans)

Hybrid Breed Creatures (Crosses between two different species.)

Vampires > 650 Years Old
Traveler Vampires

Man-Made Panweres **Waiting on site-plot progression

Lycanthropes infected under the age of 14
Lycanthropes who are in RPIT
Alpha Lycanthropes < 25 years of age
Born Lycanthrope's (other than Tigers)
Gold Tigers
True Mates Tigers that are NOT of the same color
Male Leopards
Male Jaguars

Male Swans

Discuss a ban with the staff if you have an idea that would help the plot/site. Note that if it's a temporary character (NPC especially) they are mostly exempt from bans.

Please contact any of the staff if you have an idea or an interest in any of these open leader positions!!

Ursa (Bear Queen)

Oba (Hyena Queen)

Count/Countess (Phoenix Alphas)

Triton/Vatea (Mermaid Leaders)
--This position will be filled via our site plot but contenders are always welcome!

Duke/Duchess (Swan Alphas)

Revival Inc. Owner (Animators)
--There are a few animators here at CS who work either as contractors or at this company, but they need an owner to drive business!

Coven Leader (Witches)
--Are there even witches left in Miami? If so, they should pull together and make a name/power of themselves.

RPIT Leader (Police)
--The Chief is an NPC currently, and not even really a named one. If someone wants to play that current leader (a human without powers!) please let the staff know!

All Leader positions can be challenged for... These are just the current characters interested in challenging! So if you have an idea to challenge a current leader or take an empty spot... please don't hesitate. All leaders know that they must answer challenges and risk losing.

Writer:

Tokens: 0

Member Is Offline.

Level: 0
Abilities:

[*] posted on 9-16-2012 at 20:27

- Vampires come to pledge to the new MotC from other Cities
- Vampires looking to fill Kiss positions
- Vampires willing to tutor fledgelings

Animators -
Humans that are angry that lycans get any post-storm care -
Humans that blame mermaids for the storm -